TV SERIES COMING OUT THIS MONTH




Happy New Month everyone.... Countdown to the end of my Internship. Today I'll be giving you a list of your favorite TV series coming up this month according to their dates of release.



1. Blindspot

I literally followed up with this movie i.e. each day an episode was released, I downloaded it to watch. I wonder what Agent Weller would do to Jane Doe having found out she isn't who she said she was.


Season number: 02
Date of Release: September 14




2. American Horror Story : Apocalypse

This is for horror movie lovers. Its one hell of a horror movie. I personally prefer it to 'Paranormal Activity'. If you can't handle horror movies, please don't watch American Horror Story you will have nightmares.



Season number: 06
Date of Release: September 14




3. Lucifer

Let me just say I haven't seen this movie yet most probably because of the name but I heard its good though. For the Lucifer fans, a new season is coming out this month.




Season number: 2
Date of Release: September 19



4. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

This movie is addicting trust me. each time I watch an episode and tell myself after this episode, I am going to bed it never happens. The action, suspense is the bomb!. The story line is just amazing. Nice one Marvel.
For those that watch it, Skye aka. Daisy is now Rouge in this new season. Can't wait.




Season number: 04
Date of Release: September 20



5. Scream Queens

When I watched the trailer of this movie, I couldn't help but laugh because of the way Chanel #2 (Ariana Grande) died. It was so unrealistic and funny. It is more of a girly movie about the Kappa Tau house (a sorority) in school. It features Emma Roberts, Keke Palmer, Lea Michelle, Abigail beslin (Chanel #5) etc.
Now that all the Chanel's are in an asylum, I wonder who came to attack Chanel #1 that night. Guess what? Taylor Lautner is going to be in the new season. Yeah!!!



Season number: 02
Date of Release: September 20



6. Empire




Yes!! Empire season 3 is coming out this month and guess what?; Mariah Carey, Phylicia Rashad and a couple of others are joining the show. Also I heard that Taraji P. Henson (Cookie) is leaving and Kim Kardashian West is going to take her place (don't know how true this is). Guess its just the regular rumors associated with the release of new series.

Season number: 03
Date of Release: September 21



7. Modern Family

Who doesn't love Modern Family?. It is a family comedy movie. It's fascinating how everyone grew right in front of us and changed.



Season number: 08
Date of Release: September 21



8. Grey's Anatomy

I have told myself times without number that I have to watch this movie (heard its very interesting) but as the season numbers increase, I kind of loose interest. Would make out time to see it though. For the Grey's Anatomy  fans, a new season is coming right up this month.




Season number: 12
Date of Release: September 22



9. Once Upon A Time

'Once upon A Time in the land of .......' or 'Once Upon A Time, there lived .......' whatever way you want to start your story. I started watching this series but later stopped can't really remember why but for the Once Upon A Time fans, a new season is coming up this month.




Season number: 06
Date of Release: September 25




10. The Simpsons

I started watching this series since I was a kid but don't watch it no more. For those that still do (which I don't know how you do when has 27 seasons), a new season is coming out this month fellas.




Season number: 28
Date of Release: September 25


11. Quantico

This movie is epic!. I can't wait for the new season starting this month. Can't believe an Indian would be able to pull this kind of thing for an American TV series. Well done Priyanka



Season number: 02
Date of Release: September 25


Mark your calendars with the dates...
Happy New Month again...



Cheers.
Debbrah

Comments

  1. I've seen snippets of Lucifer and it wasn't bad. Wait, Once upon a time is the one with a small boy yh? And Kim K as Cookie, gonna be so gross. Had better be a rumour. This is such a nice post.
    Laitanbee Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment matters a lot.

Popular Posts